The Internet of Things (IoT) helps companies in all sectors and industries resolve challenges while lowering costs, improving productivity and growing their revenue. The applications of IoT are infinite; below are a few examples involving fleet management, parking and other business areas.
Tracking and Monitoring
- Maps the movements of objects and people in real time.
- Restricts movement to pre-established boundaries, sending SMS and app alerts to notify of breaches.
- Equipped with a panic button that also functions as an alert.
- Ideal for tracking valuable assets/inventory or individuals suffering from conditions such as Alzheimer’s.
- This application relies on strategic placement of sensors to measure environmental variables such as: relative humidity, temperature, luminosity levels and other environmental factors.
- When changes in these variables are detected, the app sends automatic alerts to allow users to take appropriate action.